Another installment of Recipe Roundup for you today. As a reminder, this is a series I do in honor of the various holidays and celebrations throughout the year. I will share a few of our family’s favorite recipes that will hopefully help you plan your event.
Today we are getting you ready to celebrate Easter. The sides I selected will go great with your main course and then I shared a next day idea to use with leftovers.
- Berry yogurt fruit salad – recipe below
- Roasted curried cauliflower
- Garlic hasselback potatoes
- Honey mustard brussel sprout slaw
- Green bean ham and cheese frittata – great for day after
- Kombucha mimosa. If you are going to partake in a mimosa or two, opt for mixing champagne with kombucha instead of fruit juice.
Berry Yogurt Fruit Salad
I hope you enjoy time with family and friends, if this is a holiday you celebrate!