Smoky Grapefruit Kombucha Cocktail
Makes approximatley 3 cups
- 4 shots tequila
- 4 shots grapefruit kombucha
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice (1/2 grapefruit)
- 1/2 cup grapefruit sparkling water
- chili powder seasoning optional
Combine tequila, kombucha, fresh juices and water in a chilled shaker with a few ice cubes.
If you prefer a salted rim, add a little water or lime juice to a shallow dish and salt to a second dish.
Flip over your cup first into the water or lime juice and then into the salt.
Add ice to your cup.
Pour in drink mixture from shaker.
Sprinkle with chili powder.
Top with additional grapefruit or lime wedge.