A few weeks ago I introduced you to something I was going to do on the website, called Recipe Roundup.
While I love to cook, they are not always my own recipes. I have a few people I consistently follow that have tried and true recipes that match my style of eating. One thing I plan to do on this website is share some of my favorite products and recipes. There isn’t much point to me in wasting time re-creating the wheel. Instead, I hope you will find me as a valuable resource, who helps you filter and test out products and recipes.
In honor of the various holidays and celebrations throughout the year, I will share a few of our family’s favorite recipes that will hopefully help you plan your event.
New Year’s Eve Recipe Roundup
- Apricot Zingers
- Beef Queso Dip
- Sausage Balls (I used less cheese)
- Gluten Free Breadsticks (you can skip the almonds and serve with your favorite marinara sauce)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – see below
- Fruit Tray with Creamy Lemon Dip (I cut honey to ⅛ cup)
- Charcuterie Board – see below
- Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Dry Farm Bubbles
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Ideas for a Charcuterie Board
- Paleovalley turkey or beef meat sticks (use code EMBRACEWELLNESS10 for 10% off)
- Cheese – couple regular and spreadable varieties
- Simple mills crackers
- All things pickled: peppadew peppers, asparagus, olives
- Jarred roasted red peppers
- Spreads: olive tapenade, jam
- Fruit: grapes, apples
I will be snuggled up on the couch, or quickly frankly probably in bed, but for all you out celebrating this New Years Eve, hopefully you found some inspiration for your get together! Have a safe New Years Eve, however you choose to spend it!
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!