I don’t know about you, but my kids love snacks! They love when we have ‘snacky dinners’ and usually want a snack one to two times a day.
We try really hard to keep only nutritious foods in the house, knowing that there are plenty of other opportunities out for the ‘fun foods’ – as we call them. We talk about fun foods being the ones that don’t help us grow big and strong, but taste good and are fun to eat every once in while.
Below is a list I compiled of a few healthy store bought snacky items that our my kids favorites!
- All the real fruit!
- Made in Nature Dried Mangos
- Bare Organic Apple Chips – they have non organic options but apples are on the dirty dozen, so opt for organic; Costco also sometimes carries these
- Veggie Go’s Fruit Leathers
- Health Warrior Granola Bars
- Made Good Granola Bars or Bites
- From the Ground Up Pretzels
- Simple Mills Crackers
- gimME Seaweed Snacks – Teriyaki flavor
- Skinny Pop Popcorn
- Skinny Pop Mini Cakes (with nut butter on top or alone)
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs
- Banana Plantain Chips
- Nuts – raw is best
- Paleovalley Meat Sticks (use code EMBRACEWELLNESS15 for 15% off)
- Hummus with veggies
- Guacamole with veggies
Dairy, if tolerated
- Good Culture Cottage Cheese
- Organic cheese sticks
- Plain yogurt (dairy or alternative) with toppings (suggestions: nuts, seeds, no / low sugar granola, fresh or frozen fruit, coconut, vanilla extract, nut butter)
- Hint Flavored Water
- Balance Superfood Shots (use code ASHLEY50 for 50% off initial subscription order. For every month following, their order will receive a recurring 20% off with free shipping.)
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!