A month ago, I introduced you to something I was going to do on the website, called Recipe Roundup.
While I love to cook, they are not always my own recipes. I have a few people I consistently follow that have tried and true recipes that match my style of eating. One thing I plan to do on this website is share some of my favorite products and recipes. There isn’t much point to me in wasting time re-creating the wheel. Instead, I hope you will find me as a valuable resource, who helps you filter and test out products and recipes.
In honor of the various holidays and celebrations throughout the year, I will share a few of our family’s favorite recipes that will hopefully help you plan your event.
Today, I am going to share with you some ideas for your Super Bowl party! And man, did those of us in Kansas City think we were going to be in it! Still a great season.
Super Bowl Party Recipe Roundup
- Chicken Wings
- Nachos with Dairy Free Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites (I roast longer than recipe calls for)
- Homemade Pizza using Simple Mills Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Chunky Guacamole – see below
- Veggies and Ranch Dip – see below
- 4 avocados
- 3/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 limes juiced
- Mash avocados.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Mix all together.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies.
What are some of your favorite foods to take to parties?
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!