Leftovers make great meals, but even better when they can be transported into an entirely new meal with little effort.
Today, I am sharing a great nourishing soup recipe that you can make year round but is especially great with your Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch kale chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes chopped
- 2 cups ham or turkey cubed or shredded
- 4 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add carrots and onion, and cook 5 minutes while chopping kale, garlic, sweet potatoes and meat.
- Add garlic and cook 30 more seconds.
- Add in broth, potatoes and meat and bring to boil and then reduce to simmer.
- Cook 15-20 minutes, stirring occasinally.
- Add in kale and cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!