I hate showering and washing my face. There I said it. I still do it haha, but really don’t enjoy it. Forget the twice a day people 🙂
On my path to find a natural deodorant, I stumbled across Primally Pure and they have become more than the company I get deodorant from. I love their oils, body butters, chapstick and even their face care products.
Primally Pure is a woman owned small batch company that makes nontoxic skin care products and like I said, I have loved everything I have tried.
Today I am going to share my skin care routine at night.
First up Cleansing Oil
Based on the scientific principle that like dissolves like, the oil cleansing method utilizes beneficial oils that penetrate deep into pores to dissolve grime and build-up. This age-old method of cleansing effectively purifies + nourishes the skin while keeping its natural moisture barrier in-tact.
How to use:
- Massage a quarter-sized dollop of cleansing oil onto dry facial skin for 60 seconds.
- Wet a clean washcloth with warm water and place it onto face until washcloth cools.
- Gently wipe away impurities + excess oil with washcloth.
**I don’t use the oil every day, usually a few times a week and then alternate it with the baby soap bar.
Sunflower Oil*, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Orange*, Lavender*, Geranium* and Peppermint*
Next up, follow it with Everything Spray
Just as its name implies, this spray does it all. Use it as a natural toner or spritz it on sensitive areas after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs. Everything Spray can also be used as a quick + easy underarm refresher after the gym and is also effective in soothing a wide range of inflammatory skin conditions.
How to use:
- Apply 3-5 pumps as a facial toner.
- Shake well before use.
Lavender Hydrosol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar*, Magnesium Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Essential Oils of Lavender* and Tea Tree*
How to use:
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Apply to damp skin to make the product go further, last longer and absorb better.
Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows*, Pure Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil*, Essential Oils of Palmarosa* and Peppermint*
1. Apply one dropper of Cleansing Oil to palm and massage onto dry skin for 60 seconds.
2. Lay warm wash cloth over face and pretend you are at the spa.
3. Gently wipe face with washcloth.
4. Repeat wiping 1-3 times until face is clean.
5. Spray 3-5 squirts of Everything Spray onto damp skin.
6. With (optional) still damp skin, rub in a very small amount of Beauty Cream (little goes a long way).
You use very little of these products with each application so they last a really long time!
If you want to give these products a try, use the code embracewellness10 for 10% off
Washing my face now feels like a day at the spa!
**This post was done in collaboration with Primally Pure. I do also complete my own testing of products and research before EVER recommending a product or collaborating with a company.
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!