While I love to cook, they are not always my own recipes. I have a few people I consistently follow that have tried and true recipes that match my style of eating. One thing I plan to do on this website is share some of my favorite products and recipes. There isn’t much point to me in wasting time re-creating the wheel. Instead, I hope you will find me as a valuable resource, who helps you filter and test out products and recipes.
In honor of the various holidays and celebrations throughout the year, I will be doing my Recipe Roundup posts, where I will share a few of our family’s favorite recipes that will hopefully help you plan your event.
First up: Christmas Recipe Roundup
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole (I have done this with regular and sweet potatoes and I usually add in a veggie like chopped peppers or some sort of green)
- Whole CrockPot Chicken (Make it easy and do a whole chicken instead of turkey or ham)
- Deb’s Kale Salad
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts – recipe below
- Ultimate Potato Gratin
- Gluten Free Cheddar Biscuits
- Gluten Free Cutout Cookies for Santa (here is her nut free version that I haven’t tried)
- Dairy Free Peppermint Bark
- Dry Farm Wines
- KC Canning Company Pickled Bloody Mary Mix
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound sprouts
- 1/4 cup avocado or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove core and outer leaves from sprouts. Slice into coins.
- Combine remaining ingredients and toss with sprouts.
- Add to baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Hope this helps your meal planning for the holiday season!
**Some of these links may be affiliate links. Embrace Wellness LLC is a participant in various affiliate programs designed to provide a means to earn advertising fees by linking to products they trust and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same and in some cases less, but Embrace Wellness may receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain this work!